www.greenandgreener.com . My next project will be an attempt to use and or modify this kit for use in our bedroom. I have spent many sleepless nights staring at the ceiling while my sweet little princess does her best imitation of the sound of a jet taking off. (Imagine trying to sleep to the pulsing beat of several chainsaws!) If I were to develop a system of pulleys and cables to be able to suspend this wind power kit from the ceiling and over the front of my wife's mouth I am sure I could harness enough energy to power a small town or at least enough to power her hair dryer!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Saving the World One Snore at a time
I was surfing the web the other day and came across this mini wind power kit at
www.greenandgreener.com . My next project will be an attempt to use and or modify this kit for use in our bedroom. I have spent many sleepless nights staring at the ceiling while my sweet little princess does her best imitation of the sound of a jet taking off. (Imagine trying to sleep to the pulsing beat of several chainsaws!) If I were to develop a system of pulleys and cables to be able to suspend this wind power kit from the ceiling and over the front of my wife's mouth I am sure I could harness enough energy to power a small town or at least enough to power her hair dryer!
www.greenandgreener.com . My next project will be an attempt to use and or modify this kit for use in our bedroom. I have spent many sleepless nights staring at the ceiling while my sweet little princess does her best imitation of the sound of a jet taking off. (Imagine trying to sleep to the pulsing beat of several chainsaws!) If I were to develop a system of pulleys and cables to be able to suspend this wind power kit from the ceiling and over the front of my wife's mouth I am sure I could harness enough energy to power a small town or at least enough to power her hair dryer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment