
I would like to offer an invitation to all husbands to join my new nationwide organization: D.U.M.M.I.E.S.which stands for the Disgruntled Union of Married Men In Every State.
In order to be considered a dummy by your wife you must agree to and abide by the following rules of marriage:
1-Your wife will govern your behavior using a series of "rules" of the marital relationship
2-These "rules" may be changed by the wife nearly constantly and without prior notice to you.
3-None of these "rules" actually apply to the wife; they only apply to the dummy, er, I mean husband.
Failure to follow the "rules" will result in disciplinary action which may include, but is certainly not limited to any of the following: stern lectures, silent treatment, withholding of marital "whoopee" time, loud verbal admonishment in a public place, or any other action deemed necessary to bring the dummy, er, I mean husband in line.
No comments:
Post a Comment